The Department of Geotechnical Engineering provides courses in the civil engineering degrees Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.).
• Module B_G6: Engineering geology and soil mechanics
• Module B_F5: Geotechnics I (WiSe and SoSe)
• Module B_V17: Practical Project Geotechnics
• Module M_A6: Foundation Engineering and Special foundation construction
• Module M_A7: Finite Elements in Geotechnics
To reach all students who have selected a particular module, we ask you to register in unisono and in moodle in the course concerned. We will further keep you informed by e-mail (student e-mail address) about the provisions in the individual modules.
Mock exams can be found on the left under the link Teaching - Exam Preparation.
Since the courses are held in German all further information on this courses are thus only provided in German.
You can find detailed information on the Civil Engineering degree courses at https://www.bau.uni-siegen.de/lehre/index.html.en?lang=en